Something light for this Friday, 4+things I’ve loved, hope you will be inspired by these images and website as I did. I think I could never get tired of browsing the net to look for inspirations and talented people, and just do not agree with those who complains they always see the same things by now in the internet. Maybe you’re just not enough patient to search for them…? (you are reading the blog of one of the less patient ones, however. I always have to repeat in my mind the quote above in this period..!)
See you next Monday on Italian Bark with something really new…in the meantime, hope you enjoy a little change in the blog graphic. Well, I’ve decided to go for colours with the spring arrival. Wish you a sunny weekend 😉
1. San Francisco in pastel colors from Yellow Brick Home (don’t forget to check the print shop of this Chicago duo)
2. The pattern and colours of this herringbone flooring, via
3. “Follow your dreams…they know their way”, a wooden decor sold on Etsy
4. If you have some wood left from winter season, why not painting it like in this pic from SfGirlbyBay..?
5. Again, herringbone flooring. Love the trendy mix here between wood and ceramics, and the tolix chairs as well
(love the dog, yes, as well 😉 ) from 41zero42
Buon Weekend !