Collage by © italianbark images source via
The shop it! section for this Sundays Interior Trends, is all black. This has been the mood of this month, that has started with a black moodboard … today we’ve also changed our time pulling back clocks of one our, nights are getting longer now and Halloween is getting closer (don’t like this celebration and this period of the year at all. But let’s try to bring out some positive things as well)…That’s why I’ve chosen a crossed decorative motif while selecting the objects from this moodboard in black, I have to say that total black is a widespread colour, and black home decor is very common, so I’ve gone a little bit further with my selection.
It’s always fun to discover new e-stores around there, concept stores or blogs and websites which have their beautiful e-commerce too, and innovative brands.
Here something I’ve discovered this month:
– an online store with a lovely name, I Need Nice Things, selling beautiful prints
– this French online store Edition sous etiquette is really woth a visit, first for its website design!
– didn’t know that Italian website Gessato now has an online store with a great selection of design items
– an Italian brand, Uashmama, from Tuscany, that designs objects with a special paper
– the unique objects designed by a fellow blogger and sold in her e-shop, MechantDesign
And here the items I’ve selected...wish you a lovely Sunday!
two lamp editionsousetiquette
three paper panel thecollection
four print ineednicethings
five throw paperplane