What does “being at home” mean to you?
Take a picture of your home and win a piece of German furniture design and a trip to Cologne for the imm Cologne 2020 fair!
Yes guys italianbark in August is as always on a break for summer (I already told you in this last post about this traveling August, about where I am now and about my holiday plans), but I am quickly jumping here to share a big opportunity for you. I am sure you will be as excited as I am for this!
As you may know, I have been visiting the imm cologne fair for the last two years. By being the very first interior and furniture fair of the year, the imm cologne fair is the perfect place where to discover the latest news and to spot the upcoming trends, so it has became a fixed appointment for me.
Next year, the fair will take place from 13 January to 19 January in Cologne. The good news is that this year the German Furniture Design Association is giving now the chance to you to visit this beautiful event and to win other amazing prizes. Including some beautiful pieces of German furniture design.
Learn more about the #zuhausesein / #beingathome contest in this post.
How to Win a Trip to Cologne for the imm cologne fair and a piece of German furniture design
To take part in the #zuhausesein contest, all you have to do is take a beautiful picture of your favorite place in your house and submit it, by following the guidelines below.
For your photo, you can choose between these 10 different themes:
- Outdoor Living
- Tiny Spaces
- The hallway – the ticket to your home
- Kitchen Lover
- Relaxed sleeping
- The living room – my private retreat
- The bathroom – the private wellness temple
- Living with children
- Working at Home
- Other forms of living (e.g. caravans)
And you have to follow these conditions:
- You must be over 18 years of age;
- you have to like the VDM channels on Facebook (@zuhauseseinVDM), Instagram (@zuhausesein_VDM) and Twitter (@zuhausesein), according to the social media you use;
- your photo must have 300 dpi;
- you can submit only 1 picture per theme;
- by submitting it and in case of winning (lucky you!!), you give to VDM the image rights for an unlimited period of time, legally and medially.
Don’t send nor share the photos with me! In fact, to take part, you have to send them via e-mail to: email@example.com by including in the email the following details:
- Name of the category in which the winner wishes to participate.
- Date of birth
- Telephone and email
- Your name on social media channels
Remember also to post them on your instagram channel using the hashtags #zuhausesein and #beingathome and tag the channel of the Association of the German Furniture Industry @zuhausesein_VDM !
Tip: if you have a piece of German design or furniture at home, make sure to include it in your beautiful picture!
What you can exactly win ?
One winner per category will be chosen, so there will be in total 10 lucky and talented winners who will get:
- A piece of furniture from a German furniture manufacturer*
- The photo exhibited at the next imm cologne 2020
- The photo included in the “German Design Book” 2020
- Two tickets plus one overnight stay for the imm cologne 2020. The association, in fact, will reimburse your travel costs of up to 500 euros: all you have to do is book your flight and accommodation, and then submit your travel costs!
*Here the complete list of items for each category:
- Outdoor Living: prize from Janua, bowl “SK 07 Ritual”
- Tiny Spaces: prize from Bordbar, lighting “Super Light“, colour black
- The hallway – the ticket to your home: prize from Schönbuch, wardrobe “Line” (choosing among one of the colours shown on the photo below)
- Kitchen Lover: prize from Caussa, lighting “Fabella“, colour white
- Relaxed sleeping: prize from Vitamin Design, nightstand “Pfeife”
- The living room – my private retreat: prize from Rolf Benz, footstool “Rolf Benz 953“, colour anthracite
- The bathroom – the private wellness temple: prize from Duravit, wall shelf “L-Cube” (choosing the wall surface)
- Living with children: prize from Hülsta, footstool “Birdy“, colour blue
- Working at Home: prize from Tojo, Cantilever chair, colour white/green
- Other forms of housing: prize from Thonet, side table “S18”
Deadline and other info:
To take part into the #zuhausesein contest and get a chance to win, you have to submit your photo before the 18.08.2019 , at 23:59:59.
Winners will be chosen by the jury on the 26.08.2019, between a series of motifs drawn by lottery. The jury will be formed by the VDM, Koelnmesse and nine European bloggers (including myself!)
|| More about the imm cologne fair:
- The news spotted at imm cologne 2019 that will be on trend in 2020
- Why visiting imm cologne, the first design fair of the year
#zuhausesein / #beingathome contest. Win a Trip to the imm cologne 2020 fair!
in collaboration with The Association of the German Furniture Industry