- An injection of colour here from This Beautiful Mess, with a decorating idea perfect for May!
- Have fun with these colourful shelves inspired to Palm Spring old style architectures and designed by Judson Beaumont!
- I love pop colours! Have a look at this DIY created by my friend Agata, she shows how to create colorful vases with just some spray…
- Back to Seventies colourful inspirations, you can bring them in your home with these original textile wall arts created by Habit Studio and shared in the House of C
- I’m really into a full research on the right font for my new studio website (yes!). Here, some cool handwritten ones, even if I’m still looking for mine! Any suggestions?
- There’s a challenge going on with hashtag #oneroomchallenge out there. It’s always fun to peek into someone else’s before&after projects, I’ve discovered it on Simply Grove blog. Makes me think of #myhomeoffice challenge!
- Last week: bold colours in my Navy Interior Styling for Coincasa
- 2015: Original interiors: A vibrant colourful office in Bangkok
- 2014: Shop it: Home shopping inspirations in the colours of summer
- 2013: Travels: Copenhagen and its colours !
(questi post non li traduco, ma direi che sono abbastanza semplici per tutti! vero??)
Top image by Charlotte Love (interior stylist) and Joanna Henderson (still-life photographer ) for Heart Magazine, via trendland