- Some inspiring colour palettes from Full Time Fiesta. The Pink Dog is working on his new one as well!
- Less is more is the philosophy behind Saniyo a new ceramic collection I’ve spotted from Bloesem blog
- I just started laughing when I saw this project shared by Gucki… this instagram crochet-star ChiliPhilli has become my idol!
- If you love to loose yourself among moodboards and colours in Pinterest, I suggest you The Pattern Curator profile: I love it
- Happy to host on Italianbark a new sponsor, Creative Market : I’m quite sure that if you are looking for something realted to graphic-design you will find it here!
- When I’m looking for ethnic style inspirations, I love to browse on An Indian Summer blog: a design blogger from Gurgaon, India
- #designtime , our shared coloumn of Italian design bloggers, has a brand new Facebook page! Maybe during the weekend you just can take a few sec to like it here ? 😉 Thank you
- Last week: Are you a concealer or revealer?
- 2015: Italian interiors : Industrial style loft in Como
- 2014: Colour palettes : An interior colour palette perfect for May
- 2013: Travels: le Cinque Terre, liguria
Top image by Cocolia via behance