- A SPECIAL online magazine we’ve create to thank all those who took part on our #weblogsaloni project during MilanDesignWeek2015, find it here
- A dreamy home in Havana featured on SfGirlByBay
- A weakness for all those macarons in odd shapes…here a lovely diy for ice-cream cones macarons!
- A post about being a blogger and about being professional, by Zelda was a Writer (in Italian)
- I want this Lisbon illustrated guide by Maga atelier
- ItalianBark first Houzz post is online here and it’s all about industrial style
- Have you ever wondered what if Disney princess were Minions? Probably not, ok, but this post is too funny ♥♥♥
- Last week: Travels: Rio de Janeiro style trip , part of our HomeStyleBlogs Style Trip (8 bloggers 8 styles 8 cities!)
- Last month: Thursdays Original Interiors: The Music Hotel in Berlin
- 2015: Interior Trends: Best 2015 interior trends
- 2014: Mondays Made in Italy: Venice Biennale of Architecture 2014
With the official start of summer, next week ItalianBark blog will start with a summery format: random schedule, mostly about travels, to start again on the 1st September with my beloved editorial calendar.
Let’s see what will happen 😉
Top image by Eexploring