- If you get lost in Pinterest and love Japanese culture as I do, you will be enthusiast to learn about Nipponterest!
- A dreamy beach house in Portugal, spotted on Remodelista
- Fashion cut-out sketches completed with everyday scenes and architectural landscapes: love these works by Shamekh Al-Bluwi
- Every year in July the city of Águeda (central Portugal) bursts with colours, thanks to The Umbrella Sky Project, part of Ágitagueda art festival ❤
- …this is part of the collection of the most amazing world festivals: a travel among floating Hawaian lanterns, pink Japanese fields, eletric forest-festivals, and much more! (link in Italian)
- These 14 coolest offices in tech, found while looking for inspiration for an office design project
- My blogger interview just published here 😉
- Last week: Thursdays Original Interiors: An unconventional Dive in the blue in Rome
- Last month: Original Finds: an amazing Portoguese photo-project, Lonely Houses
- 2015: Italian Interiors: Industrial style loft in Como
- 2014: Travels: Columbia Road in London
#TRAVELBARK has just begun!
Top image ©Elisabetta Rizzato|italianbark