A barking funkymix
- In love with the instagram of @runnerkimhall, and with her doggy portraits (the Pink Dog appreciates!)
- Back from London, I loved this selection of 16 breathtaking walks to take in London
- I missed this beautiful installation for Japanese artist Tetsumi Kudo, transforming Hauser & Wirth gallery in a total green space!
- In love with these alpaca rugs from Pampa, an Argentine brand co-founded by photographers Victoria Aguirre from Argentina and Carl Wilson from Australia
- The best thing about the Autumn is the fresh and foggy mornings and beautiful dry flowers, says Rikke from WeekdayCarnival showing her latest diy ♥
- News from IKEA: Piet Hein Eek will be their next designer. I love his works, thanks IKEA (and Bungalow5 for sharing the news!)
- A nice recap about Bologna Design Week from MomaStyle : this is the first year for this event in Bologna!
- From last week: Design finds from London Design Festival in Tent London ♥
- From last month: Interiors: Azulejos feast (and 10+ things you maybe didn’t know)
- From this summer: Interiors: When wood meets white
- 2015: Design: 10+ original menu design ideas
- 2014: In love with: When styling uts together art and design
Dont’ forget there’s a Venetian giveaway on ITALIANBARK (info here), time till the end of October!
Enjoy your weekend| buon weekend!