- In love with this beautiful all white styling by Lotta Agaton for Swoon
- INSTAGRAMERS FINDS: @paperboyo works with Lonely Planet and, using simple cut-outs, creates new views of European cities, starting from his London
- Even if it’s not an Italian festivity, Halloween now is celebrated here as well: looking for original ideas todress up? Have a look at this couple costumes: Pantone one is my favourite ♥
- The reinterpretation of a design icon, the Series 7 chair by Arne Jacobsen, to celebrate the iconic product’s 60th anniversary, by seven archistars, as seen on Dezeen here
- This week has started with a new reorganization of my daily work (“time management”, they say…still in process 😉 ) : I found this article on Into Mind blog really helpful!
- Bloomnation is an US community all dedicated to flowers, which also deliveries handcrafted arrangements from the country’s top florists: why not something similar in Europe?
- Architect and interior designers, this news is for you!
Houzz opens the candidacies to the “Best Of Houzz 2016” prestigious awards: they ends the 31th December, while winners will be announced at the beginning of 2016. Good luck!
- From this week: Lisbon Design Guide ♥
- From this month: Interior trends: 2016 colour trends in interiors
- From this summer: Interiors: When wood meets white
- 2014: Original Interiors: Cool Italian restaurant with a green soul
- Miscellaneous: Design: Lighting Finds
Enjoy your Halloween weekend| buon weekend!