Yes today it’s festive, and I took advantage from the long weekend to think about a new space, just to leave you something miscellaneous and fun to read during weekends, and a jump on some archives posts.
Today is also first of May, the opening day of our so criticized our Expo 2015. Love to think about far Expo 1898 with its Tour Eiffel as a good sample: you know, sometimes those things that presently are criticed, one day can become an icon!
- A peek at the project of the Japanese pavillion for Expo2015 : its walls are made entirely with a three-dimensional wooden grid, in an old japanese construction tecnique applied here for the first time in a modern building.
- A Paris fashion report inspired by Parisian glamour, just to dream a little bit.
- Time for some diy projects in this long weekend? Have a look at this cute diy hangers’restyling
- A flower does not think about competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms. Love this quote. And you can download it for your desktop here
- Did you know there was a secret tiny apartment inside Eiffel Tower? Gustav Eiffel built it for himself , and now visitors can peek into it!
- Last week: Monthly best: April interior design inspirations
- 2015: Original interiors: A Parisian cafè where it’s always spring
- 2014: Interior trends: Grey interior design inspirations and home decor
- 2013: Travels: A virtual step in Paris
(top image Georgianna Lane via etsy)