I love this time of the year when you can look back at what you’ve done during all these months.
And I’m starting with my favourite coloumn, “Thursdays Original interiors“, with a selection of inspiring shop designs, concepts, restaurants, hotels and more from this year.
Do you remember last year – last post about Best Original interiors inspirations from 2013?
This time let’s go through 2014, and let’s virtually travel in all the countries we’ve touched with this coloumn, where projects are selected for its original design…but this time let’s see them in a slightly dfferent point of view!
This year we’ve barked at…
flying chairs, teapots and abat-jours
1. Unconventional Melbourne Cafè (Australia)
2. Original cafè in Rome with a nordic athmosphere (Italy)
3. Unexpected bakery design (Colombia)
4. Japanese office by Schemata (Japan)
1. Every house is a theatre- transforming interior (Spain)
2. Patchwork tea shop in San Paolo (Brazil)
real and fake macarons
1. Branding for a clothes shop (Hungary)
2. Colourful macarons in a total white patisserie (Mexico)
talking ice creams & shirts
1. Fun ice cream shop desing in Barcelona (Spain)
2. COS x Nendo at Brera Design District, Milan (Italy)
vintage is the new modern
1. An industrial style shop in Amsterdam (Nederlands)
2. Italian restaurant interior with a green soul (Italy)
3. Vintage pop-up store in Madrid (Spain)
4. Original concept store with ecletic taste (Belgium)
1. Hairdresser interior (France)
2. White and yellow shop design (Hungary)
3. Australian style cafè in London (UK)
1. Retro boutique hotel in Copenhagen (Denmark)
2. Affordable design hotel in London (UK)
3. Black coffee shop interior (New Zealand)
1. Office design in fluo shades (Australia)
2. Funny shop design in pastel colours (Spain)
3. Colourful shop design (Mexico)
Milan, London & Copenhagen…
1. Indipendent shops from Columbia road, London
2. A visit to Muuto showroom in Copenhagen
See you on Thursday 8th January!
*PS: if you are a designer, architect, shop owner, or anyone who wants to recomment an interior space suitable for “Thursdays Original Interiors”, check here for submissions*
* PS: se sei un designer, architetto, proprietario di negozio, o altro e vuoi segnalare un interno per questa rubrica, info alla pagina submissions*